Friday, May 27, 2011

Grieved

That's what I am. Upon discovering that a once trusted friend, who has fallen from the grace of many, has made every motion to remove me from her life. I, who tried to help her. To teach her. To give her all that I could, even after she hurt me beyond recognition. I, who tried to be selfless only to realize that my self would be destroyed by her actions if I did not recede. I tried. I failed. And now any chance I may have ever had to hope that one day it could be reconciled has been squashed. My hope has been squashed. My faith (that this relationship could one day be joined again in some manner) is gone.

But there must be still more grace for Grace.

I suppose this is what they call, "turning the other cheek."

Well they are both grieved. I suppose sometimes people disappoint you more than you knew you could be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment